Sunday 2 September 2012

NOTD | Nails Of The Day

Today's post is just going to be a quick NOTD so here we go..


This is a Dior Addict nail polish and to be honest it has just been sitting there in my collection for quite some time. My Grandma gave it to me along with a lot of other polishes and I just chucked it my draw with the rest of them but as I was going through my collection the other day I decided to try it out and that is why the colour doesn't quite suit the weather at the moment.

As you can see its not really the most summery colour but I think that it would be really nice for the Autumn and winter months. The colour is called Vernis 570 and its a plummy pinky colour with extremely fine pink sparkles in it that catch the light when you move your hand.


If you look at my thumb I tried it out with a glitter polish on the top and I'm really not sure what I think of it. I don't know whether I like it better with the glitter polish or without so tell me what you think in the comments below.

I think that this is from quite an old collection so from looking into it I don't think that you can get it anymore but that doesn't mean to say that you won't find someone on eBay that sells it.

Thank you for reading xx

No comments: