Monday 29 October 2012

Review | Sleek i-Divine Palette in Storm

This is something that I recently included in my haul that I did that you can find here and there I promised a review on it and so here it is. I know that this is a very popular product and so you may have seen many other reviews on it therefor this post may not bring anything new to the table but I wanted to write about it and so I am.

Here is the Sleek i-Divine Palette in Storm and this is what it looks like;


Colours: The colours in this palette are just beautiful. There are 12 colours all together 3 of which are matt and 9 are shimmers. Personally, I prefer the shimmers so I like the fact that the majority of colours here are shimmers rather than matt ones. So this is what the colours look like;



 
 
The best thing about these shadows is the pigmentation of them. Oh my my! Its amazing. I think that that's all you really want in an eye shadow: great pigmentation and beautiful colours. But then there'sthe lasting power of them and that's great too. Generally I don't wear a eye primer and when I put these shadows on in the morning they last all day long with no creasing what so ever which I think is amazing. Although just because they last all day on me, you may want to use a primer.

So yeah I just generally love this palette. Another good thing about this is that it is only £7.99 for 12 amazing colours! I am definitely going to get a good use out of this because its got some really wearable colours in it. Its not the type of palette that has a load of crazy colours in it its the complete opposite. I love it!

No comments: