Friday 5 July 2013

Best Eye Shadow Ever?!

The title of this post suggests something only a miracle maker could create and if that's the case then the good people at Maybelline are miracle makers. The Colour Tattoo 24hr is, to me, the best thing since sliced bread.




I have the colour On and On Bronze which I am told is called Bad to the Bronze in the US ( it really is beyond me why they've changed the name but there we have it ) and it is the most gorgeous bronzey colour which sounds very obvious but that's the best way I've found of describing the colour. Its a cream eye shadow with the most lovely texture closer to a gel than a cream I would say. Its not greasy at all and not too slimy either. I've heard people saying that they struggle to blend this product but I have had no such problems. I tend to apply this with my fingers. I'll just swirl my (clean) finger in the pot a couple of times and then apply it rather roughly to my lid in a sort of dabbing motion as opposed to a sweeping drag and then I'll take either a blending brush or another finger to blend out the edges if I want a more opaque look or blend the whole thing if I want to sheer it out a little to use as a base for another colour.


I have blue eyes with a tinge of green to them and I find that when I wear this my eyes just look amazing without me doing much at all. Its this that makes me say that its the best eye shadow ever. I love that I can just slap it on and it looks perfect!

No comments: